Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Trillanes: Withdrawal of Support!

It’s not that I want to start the New Year on a feisty mood but in connection with my first blog entry for this year, to be specific, regarding Trillanes. I think it’s a good idea to let him know (especially those who are pissed) our version of “withdrawal of support.”

I was browsing the net last night when I stumbled upon his official website, http://www.trillanes.org/magdalo/. What caught my attention was his online poll and gladly obliged!

Vote “No!”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nyahahaha...pissed off ka na nga talaga...

I also voted "No", but I still can't imagine how come there are still others who blindly supports him.

I guess, they can't see that Trillanes is not really rallying for the good of the people, but instead rallying for his own good and for his own fame.

MaAnn

Pinoy Technocrata said...

Di naman halata di ba hahahahha!

Mas civilized na way to para malaman nya ayaw natin sa kanya...

kesa ipa-hack ang site nya at babuyin hehehehehe!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Tênis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.